Thursday, June 2, 2011

SUMMER!

It's just a few days into summer and I am already thinking about room arrangements. YIKES! This year it think is going to be all about keeping it simple and organized. Last year, I left in October for maternity leave and then returned in January. Well, I was organized...maybe I should just reorganize so that it makes things even better. I don't have as much time in the afternoons to work because I am wanting to leave to get home to my daughter. This calls for more work during the summer for me. I need to work SMARTER not HARDER. Plus with budget cuts we are losing a lot of our staff so we may end up with more duties and responsibilities next year. All the more reason to get things together.

GOALS:

NO more clutter!
NO more keeping junk I don't use! (I guess that is kind of the same as no more clutter. This will be a hard one...being a teacher there is always something hanging around that I am planning on using later on for something) Wish me luck with that one.
SIMPLIFY!
REORGANIZE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment