Saturday, August 13, 2011

Frog classrooom theme

The past few years I have had a frog themed classroom.  It seems as though each year I accumulate more and more treasures.  I just love it!

Here are some of my treasures that I use in my reading center. 
This is last years picture...somehow the one I took this year has been deleted.  The chair on the right is an unfinished chair from Joanne Fabrics.  The one on the left I found at a dollar store.  (Not sure which one- maybe Dollar Tree) My talented sister painted the one on the right.  I probably could have done it, but I don't have the time or the energy and it might not have turned out as cute as it did.  Right now the chair is in my daughter's play room.  (I take it home during the summer so that it doesn't get scratched or nicked during moving and cleaning time.)  She's almost 10 months old and she loves to sit in it and then get out again.  I may have to get her one now...how am I going to sneak it back to school?

0 comments:

Post a Comment