Wednesday, August 10, 2011

After 6 days...

This is what I have accomplished...I learned that I have MAJOR ADD when it comes to decorating/organizing a classroom.  I don't know how many times in the past few days I have caught myself going from one side of the room to the other and getting NOTHING done, but making a bigger mess.

Well, now I think I can finally say I have gotten some things completed...but I still have a long road ahead of me.

Here are a few fun places in the room:

This is my word wall and my Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tree.  (This will work for now until I can create my standing tree)
Here is where my math station goodies will be located.
To the right is my reading/pocket chart area.  The green topped tubs are going to house my ABC center work.  This will included everything from letter ID to building word activities.  They still need to be filled with the beginning of the year activities.

My awesome school house where the kiddos put their daily folders.
These are just a few highlights from today.  I still have tons to do and SO little time to get it done.  We start inservice next week and we really don't have much time to work in our rooms.  Meet the teacher is next Thursday so everything must be in tidy by then.  Can I do it?  I sure hope I can!

I had a picture of my number vine by the door, but somehow it got deleted.  I'll take another pic and post it tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment