Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Whew...what a weekend!

This past weekend was an eventful one!  We had a garage sale Saturday to get rid of some junk and then my little one came down with a stomach bug...that kept us pretty busy.  She is much better today and I am finally able to have some time to sit down and blog.  

So...for all of you that have Scott Foresman's Reading Street...



I made some sight word cards in different fun fonts.  My plan is to cut out the uncolored ones and glue them onto colored index cards for my word wall...to jazz it up a bit.  The colored ones will be printed on cardstock and put up on the wall for a fun read around the room spot.  (Not sure where that will go --it's all in my head at this point)  I didn't put the border around it... but if you like what you see and want to print some for yourself and would like the border around the cards just comment below and I can fix it up.  


Click on the images below to download yours.

 
 I also added a Word Wall book where they can write all their words in.  I had planned to use this closer to the end of the year but never got around to it.  It could also be used to copy other subjects word wall words.  Like science words and math words too.
Here is what they look like on index cards...not sure if they will go on the word wall yet or on my password board.  Guess I need to make another set.

1 comments:

Finch said...

I just printed my sight words...love the colorful font:) Thx!! ~E

Post a Comment