Monday, July 4, 2011

Pete the Cat

 Ever since I started blogging I have been discovering new things to use in my classroom.  It makes me wish that I would have started a long time ago, but I am very thankful for the things I have found and the teachers that have provided me with them.

I hate to admit it, but I have never heard of Pete the Cat until everyone I blogstalk began blogging about him.  With all the talk, I had to check it out.  First thing I did was read all the blogs, then checked out the website, then I took a little trip to Amazon and well the rest is history.  I can't wait to read it to my class this coming year.

I ended up ordering both books and I got this little guy.  How cute is he.  Get yours by clicking on the picture.
 
To get the books click on their pics.

I think the kiddos are really going to enjoy them.

So as a Pete the Cat newbie...
 
 I need your help.

What kinds of activities to you do recommend?


0 comments:

Post a Comment