Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer Project 1: Giant floor pillows

This summer I decided to finish up projects that I never did last year.  The first one I started was to make giant floor pillows.  I saw a post on pinterest and bought the fabric last year, but never got around to it.   Maybe because of my two little ones running around.  

Here is the post. 
giant floor pillows

I am almost done with the first pillow.  They are going to be BIG.  I think 2 of my kinders and fit on them at a time.  I am going to try them out this year and if they cause problems I will just make smaller ones next year.  


I didn't use a pattern and I certainly didn't cut very straight, so we will see how they end up.   (fingers crosses they are like the pictures above)


My Christmas present from 2 years ago being put to good use.


Here is me about to pin the sides together.
 I'll add to this post as I complete my project...STAY TUNED.

UPDATE!!!!

I finished the pillow and it is SOOO big.  I love it.  I am still deciding if I need to make another or make 2 smaller pillows.  

It's like big dog sized...I am thinking 2 kiddos can use it for read to self or one can snuggle on it and read.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment