Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Been missing much

Ok, ok, so it has been a LONG time since I have visited the blogging world.  This past year I started at a new school and let's just say it was like my first year teaching all over again.  So many things to make, so many new things to learn.  Things have finally calmed down a bit since summer started.  Well, ok not really...I have been running around after my 2 1/2 year old. 

So, I finally decided after a little pinteresting, blog stalking, and TPT viewing that I would get back into blogging.  So here I am!!!

I think it is finally time to face the facts...school will be starting sooner than I would like and maybe it's time to get some things done.  Oh, did I also mention that my laptop crashed...I got that back finally too!

Let the adventures begin...more to come with activities, pictures, and adventures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment